Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cute sick midget

Reading: re-reading I Capture the Castle, by Dodie Smith
Writing/editing: worked a bit on Lohra, ch 3, but plan to delete everything I did
Coffee units: 3
Noteworthy nibbles: Mentos

Also noteworthy, but not for a good reason: the asiago potato salad from Fred Meyer. Unfortunately, what's noteworthy is that it has bacon in it. But not on the label. Bummer.

Today was a great day, even though I spent it indoors, listening for Fi. She stayed home sick, the poor little tyke--fevery, pukey, miserable. BUT I did get the ZSC011 Facebook page all set up AND I finally cleaned the corner of the counter in the kitchen. We had a little shelf in there that John took out and replaced with a much cuter shelf, and there was all kinds of what-not and mess all over the counter after that project. I feel much better now that it's not dirty.

But yesterday--yesterday was a fantastic day! I spent the entire afternoon with my friend Erin, catching up on girly chitchat (like her wedding plans! Some cute little girl just might get to play flower girl this fall!), and then I had ZS at night, where I got to enjoy anti-girly chitchat. I even did a little running in the morning.

So. Good times. Now I just hope I don't get Fiona's flu!

No comments: