I would have done something about it on Saturday except that I have been stricken by some sort of respiratory crap--no, not the Heiney Flu (get it? h1n1=hini=heiney? which is funny?), because I'm pretty sure I've had it, and because I don't have a fever, just exhaustion and lots of snot.
Wow. I think I need to lay off the cold meds. Anyway, without further ado, the Kreative Blogger award:
The directions to this award are as follows...Recipients-You are charged with completing certain guidelines once receiving this award.
- Copy the pretty picture and post it on your blog.
- Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog. (Thank you Miriam!!!)
- Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
- Choose 7 other bloggers you would like to pass the award to.
- Link to those 7 other bloggers.
- Notify your 7 bloggers.
Here the other meritorious bloggers! Now, because I'm sick, I'm giving myself a little lee-way. While I do read quite a few blogs, many have already won this award. Errgggh. So I'm going to pare down the list a bit. Hey, I'm sick!
1. Erin over at Snarke. She's the lady who introduced me to blogging, and she is awesomely funny.
2. Kristina at the Ten Minute Missive. She's a mama blogger, and she's my sister. She got all the funny genes, too.
3. Jacki at JackiKane's Blog. The lady who reinvented what it meant to be funny in Portland.
4. Elspeth at It's A Mystery. She always spins my mind in new, thoughtful directions.
5. Heather at Writings Of Randomness. She's new to blogging and could use some encouragement--plus, she's another zombie fan.
6. Lance, over at The Adventures of Writing Dad. He's a dad! He's a horror writer! He's funny!
Get out there and read some blogs, gang!