Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday already?




Friday is usually my big day to catch up on writing and my internet work, but today didn't go as planned. I spent *3* hours trying to get to my sister's house (who lives about 12 miles from my own home). I spent 2 hours updating my webpage to include the new t-shirt design ... not to mention the untold amount of time actually getting the shirt set up. I don't even want to go into the details of how a basic business card order can turn into designing t-shirts. Suffice to say that when it comes to procrastination, no task is too large or too ridiculous to keep me from putting off editing my novel!


That's right, I did not get a word edited since Monday. I actually feel like a giant loser. But now I'm a loser who can wear her own self-designed t-shirt to Orycon!




2 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

I know exactly how you feel. I can get sidetracked too easily. I now make notes to myself. I even number projects so I don't choose the fun one instead of the harder ones. I even have a timer. Ooh, I think I just described a very anal person. And it's me.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Anonymous said...

I love you t-shirt!!! Can anyone buy one or did you make them for just you (writer friends?)