Thursday, February 03, 2011

Goodness

Today I am overwhelmed by the sense that I am doing what I am meant to be doing, that my passion has found me and every day is full of something exciting and magical.

I think I have found my place in the world, the place I've always been looking for, that dare-to-be-great sweet spot where my talents are useful and the things I can do count for something.

I want to hold my breath so I don't blow it away!
I want to shout out loud!

And then ordinary life, with its toothbrushes and dirty dishes, reminds me that this is all real.

3 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Embrace it. Dance with it. :D

molly said...

wendy wagner-- is this you, of the old "orange button"? i was going thru files and found your card and wondered where you'd got to... if you are the one in the same.

Wendy Wagner; said...

I think I'm probably a different Wendy Wagner. I do have a treasured orange button I picked up at an art fair, but I think you might mean something deeper than that. :D