Saturday, September 11, 2004

ewww

Just a humorous note. We have a standard desk chair in front of our computer, and the seat is stuffed with foam rubber. If you fart in this chair, is soaks up the smelly gases, releasing them in a revolting explosion when the chair's next user plunks down on the seat. I am frequently the target of this nasty prank.

My brother is an evil gas bag! My brother is an evil gas bag. My brother is an evil gas bag! My brother is an evil gas bag. My brother is an evil gas bag! My brother is an evil gas bag. My brother is an evil gas bag!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Your brother has finally earned his once cherished nickname: FartNugget.

Priceless. I'm laughing so hard I'm almost crying.

Perhaps you should poke the chair with a stick before sitting down? :)