Thursday, November 01, 2012

Orycon 34


Hi, friends! If any of you will be in the Portland area this weekend and plan to catch Orycon, I'll be there, too. Here's my schedule:

Friday (11/2):
2 pm, Ross Island Room
Theme: What is theme and how do you develop it in your writing?

8:30 pm, Grant Room
Reading: a dramatic performance of Lovecraftian Madness ... and more.
Don't miss this one, because it's going to be blast!

Saturday (11/3):
11 am, Lincoln
Franchise Writing: writing in other people's worlds.
The other guys on the panel are writers for Star Wars, Star Trek and other big franchises--I can't wait to hear what they have to say!

2 pm, Lincoln
Stalking the Wild Anthology: tips for success in anthology sales

10 pm, Roosevelt
Smut, Gore and More: the challenges of writing sex and violence

Sunday (11/4):

10 am, Broadway
Fantasy Storytime: knights, dragons and princess stories for kiddos
This one's for your little munchkins.

I'm looking forward to this convention so much! My panels sound like a blast and I know the bar at the Doubletree Hotel is a great one for hanging. I'm sure you'll find me there throughout the con!

No comments: