Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nose. Grindstone. Stuff.

Dang! I've been really boring this month! Mostly, I've been trying to keep up with a few projects that have had me running tired, but I am really excited today. Why? Because I finally started reading A Wizard Abroad, the fourth book in Diane Duane's Young Wizards series. The first book in the series, So I Want To Be A Wizard, is one of my very favorite books, and I've been meaning to catch up with the series for a while now.

I'm feeling a real yen to read great mid-grade/young adult books right now. Any recommendations?

1 comment:

Kt said...

I've heard that "The Wee Free Men" is pretty good. I've never actually read any Discworld. Or you could go ask my friend the Monster Librarian. She's a treasure trove of knowledge, and reviews stuff on her blog all the time.